As part of Just Grow Hospitality dynamic revenue management team located in Piraeus Greece, the Revenue Manager is responsible for optimizing room’s revenue for an assigned portfolio of Just Grow Hospitality properties by strategically managing pricing, inventory, and channel distribution. This candidate will work closely with Managing Director and reservations team and will have the ability to successfully position properties in markets through pricing and yield management, and performs analysis on price positioning, competitive set performance, and strategic planning of properties.
What you’ll do
Perform analysis and develop hotel/property strategies and tactics to optimize revenues. Including but not limited to the following:
- Historical and future demand analysis.
- Business mix analysis.
- Competitive set analysis.
- Create strategies based on analysis.
Change hotel/property rates and inventory, by day, to ensure the property is properly priced in the market. Including but not limited to:
- Setting/managing rates by season, rate category and by room type.
- Maintaining channel parity.
- Monitoring competitive pricing and responding accordingly.
- Manage inventory restrictions (MLOS).
Work closely with Managing director. Track and communicate the effectiveness of defined strategies and tactics making recommendations for on-going adjustments:
- Weekly tracking / status reports.
- End of month reviews.
Additional ad hoc analysis and/or project work as requested by Managing Director.
- Group displacement analysis.
- Price Value Comparison.
- Potential property visits as determined necessary.
You’ll be successful if you have
- Understanding of hotel or travel industry distribution landscape and systems.
- Αnalytical skills and ability to translate and present metrics into actionable proposals.
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint; experience with business intelligence/reporting tools to pull data and reports.
- Above average organizational skills; ability to successfully manage multiple activities in parallel.
- Above average communication skills; ability to confidently and clearly interact remotely with property and brand resources; convey ideas clearly in voice and in writing.
- Ability to analyze and present findings from quantitative data; can assimilate information and data from disparate sources and consider, adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be able to show initiative in job performance, including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity.
- Must have a basic understanding of financial terms and P&L statements.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- University degree on a related field or equivalent experience in a revenue management role
- 3+ years of successful progressive experience in a revenue management, strategy, or hotel operations role.
- Experience using hotel industry or travel industry extranets and PMS systems
- Experienced Booking Engine user-preferably WebHotelier
- Fluent in English and Greek
We are offering: Permanent Position in Piraeus, Greece, Hybrid work available, Competitive salary package according to qualifications. Full time employment.