Just Grow Hospitality is looking to add a Reservations Agent in the team based in Athens, Greece
- Handling reservation inquiries and guests requests via e-mail, phone calls and reservation platforms in. prompt, accurate, friendly and professional manner following company’s standards
- Managing daily operations of reservations department
- Frequent communication with the front office department
- Handling Online Booking Engine and the group’s multi – PMS
- Handling TO contracts (confirm reservations, etc)
- Knowledge of all major Extranets (B2B, B2C, OTA)
- Room Allocation
- Constant communication with the Sales and Accounting Departments regarding offers or following up on payments.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position
- A degree in Hospitality/Tourism
- Excellent command of Greek and English, both verbal and in writing.
- Knowledge of an additional language will be considered as an asset.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook will be considered an asset
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Guest friendly mentality
- Ability to effectively working under pressure.
- Experience in a multi-property management system and major OTAs extranets will be considered an asset.
We are offering: Permanent Position in Athens. Competitive salary package, according to qualifications. Prospects of career development. Full time employment.